Monday, October 19, 2009

Jan/Feb 2010 Issue coming soon!

I must say I am getting quite excited about our upcoming issue. We have some really great articles and tutorials included for those of you who, like myself, love BJDs! Those of you that aren't familiar with the ball jointed doll phenomenon will get a little education on what they are all about.
I am becoming a huge fan of the Asian Ball Jointed Dolls. I love the unique look they have with their large eyes and smokey looks. Fabulous!! I bought my first BJD at IDEX last January and I have been hooked ever since!
For those knitters out there, we have a special article and pattern coming up in our March/April issue.
Cynthia Berrier of http://www.dollswestdesigns.com/ is creating a special pattern exclusively for us. It will be a sweet little sweater that will fit MSD size BJDs and the Ellowyne series of dolls.
BJD Face-up Artist Cristy Stone will also be sharing her talent with us as she takes us through guided steps on how to paint face-ups.
The March/April issue will also begin our on-going sculpting tutorial that will show how to sculpt a ball jointed doll.
Stay tuned as Lifelike Dolls brings fresh and interesting ideas in 2010!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment